This accessibility statement applies to the https://increscendo.es/ website.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself.
The Accessibility Statement has been revised and updated on June 20, 2023.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
– report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
– transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
– to make any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website via the contact form on this website or via telephone number (+34) 625 05 84 70
You can submit:
– Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or.
– Request for Accessible Information relating to:
Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
Contents that are exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims regarding accessible information shall be made through the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The claim may be submitted through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation , as well as in the other options included in Law 39/ 2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. Claims will be received and processed by the Subdirectorate General of Services Inspection of the Ministry.
If you wish to change the text font size in the main graphical browsers use the following menus:
– Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text size.
– Opera: View > Zoom
– Safari: View > Make Text Larger
– Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
– To change the size of everything on the page:
Ctrl + + to increase
Ctrl + – to decrease it
Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size.
If you want to override the stylesheet or change the color of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read in Spanish at ¿Cómo cambiar el tamaño del texto o colores?